03 accommodation nights in Sumaj Casa Hotel Tarapoto
03 breakfasts
02 lunches
Airport transfers
2 tours half day
2 tours full day


First day:


  • Reception and transport to your hotel
  • Boating on the río Mayo (half day)
  • Overnight Sumaj Casa Hotel – Tarapoto

Second day:


  • Breakfast at the hotel
  • Tour to Laguna Azul (full day)
  • Overnight Sumaj Casa Hotel – Tarapoto

Third day:


  • Breakfast at the hotel
  • Tour to Lodge Pumarinri and walk to waterfalls of Pucayaquillo (full day)


  • Return to Tarapoto
  • Overnight Sumaj Casa Hotel – Tarapoto

Fourth day:


  • Breakfast at the hotel
  • Tour waterfalls of Ahuashiyacu (half day)
  • Airport transfer


First day:

Reception and transport to your hotel
15:00 Exit by road Fernando Belaúnde Terry, bound for the hamlet of Churuyacu, 30 minutes approximately.
From here an adventure begins with “adrenaline a thousand”, going down the rapids of the Río Mayo to the town of Maceda (45 minutes approx). Previously an instructional talk is made to enjoy the tour to the fullest.
It should be noted that the Río Mayo is rated as one of the safest rivers in Peru for this type of sports. Time spent in the water 1.40 hours approx. in dry season and 1.10 hours approx. In the rainy season.
The rapids are category I, II and III. The service is offered by a specialized company, with authorization from MINCETUR.
Bring light clothes (swimwear, shorts or shorts, sandals or shoes for water, polo, blocker and a change of clothes to change after boating.
18.00 Return to Tarapoto.

It includes: Transportation, instructional talk, specialized teams and guide.

Second day

Breakfast at the hotel
09:30 Departure towards the Blue Lagoon, tourist name of the stunning lake Sauce; 350 hectares of water mirror and surrounded by lush vegetation. The trip lasts an hour and a half.
Halfway we will cross the majestic Huallaga River in a large raft, ideal for taking photos.
The tour includes the boat ride of approximately 60 minutes, where you can appreciate the lush vegetation, the beauty of the lake, sounds of nature and the inhabitants in their fishing activities.
After the tour, we offer you a delicious regional lunch on the lake.
16:00 Return to Tarapoto

It includes: Transportation, lunch, guide, boat ride.

Third day

08:00 Departure to the waterfalls of Pucayaquillo, walk of approximately 40 minutes.
Lunch at the Pumarinri Amazon Lodge, located in a privileged location, the banks of the Huallaga River, in the canyon that will take you to cross the last foothills of the Eastern Andes. Surrounded by forests, rivers and streams, the site has the peculiarity of being a biological bridge, being located at the confluence of the Cerro Escalera Regional Conservation Area and the Cordillera Azul National Park.
After lunch you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool, descend to the white sandy beaches of the Huallaga River and/or walk and swim along the Yuracyaquillo creek.

16:00 Return to Tarapoto

It includes: Transportation, lunch, guide, tourist tickets.

Fourth day

10:30 Departure at Ahuashiyacu Falls, 20-minute trip into the tourist area of the Cordillera Escalera Regional Conservation Area.
Spectacular waterfall of approximately 40 meters high. Its name means “singing water” or “laughing water.” It is deployed by the Cordillera Escalera to the natural pool that is at its base.
The place is also impressive for the flora, among which a great variety of orchids and ferns stands out. You can see butterflies, insects and birds in the area. You can also practice different sports such as diving and swimming.
13:30 Return to Tarapoto

It includes: Transportation, tourist tickets, guide in Spanish.

2 pax minimum

1. Booking conditions

  • The reservation is confirmed with 30% of the total amount. The remaining 70% one week before the start of the service.
  • In cases of cancellation, 10% of the total amount of the reservation will be retained as a penalty.
  • Children under 03 years do not pay (share seat with adult and does not include meal service).
  • Current account number of Banco de Crédito SOLES S/. 5502240162 0-53 – Código interbancario 002-550-002240162053-23 a nombre de DyC Servicios Amazónicos SAC

2. Conditions of the tours

  • Tour schedules could be adapted to the arrival times of our guests or other factors.
  • Cost of services on shared tours.
  • Guide in Spanish.
  • The company is not responsible for possible air or land delays resulting from weather factors, road cuts, flight loss, etc.
  • Tours can be rescheduled or canceled due to internal regulations and / or factors that cannot be controlled by the company that put customer safety at risk.
  • Tours are not rescheduled if the delay is the responsibility of the customer
  • Any changes related to weather or customer safety factors will be resolved by mutual agreement, based on similar options in time and cost.
WhatsApp chat