Pacaya Samiria Amazon Eco Lodge
SUSTAINABILITY AND QUALITY
3 DAYS/2 NIGTHS
ITINERARY DAY BY DAY
DAY I: IQUITOS/ECOLODGE
- Welcome at the airport and Iquitos City
- Transfer to Nauta and visit the Sapi Sapi lagoon (water mirror)
- River boat take on the Marañón River
- Visit to the Fundo Casual, by local residents, where we will see species of wildlife in the tropical forest.
- Transfer to EcoLodge with lunch on board
- Arrival at the EcoLodge and welcome by a member of the Kukama ethnic group
- that will prepare us to capture the energy and strength of nature.
- Accommodation in bungalows
- Conversation about myths and legends of the Amazon
- Visit to the TSETSU viewpoint
Snack – Cold lunch – Dinner – Accommodation
DAY 02: ADVENTURE BOOTCAMP: ECOLODGE/ NATIONAL RESERVE PACAYA SAMIRIA
- Interpretation walks through the forest surrounding the EcoLodge following the Primates route.
- Departure to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, Nauta Caño area.
- GUARANTEED sighting of pink and gray dolphins
- Navigation through the Forest of Mirrors
- Tour through flood forests
- Sighting of the varied flora and fauna of the area
Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner – Accommodation
DAY 03: LIVING EXPERIENCE / ECOLODGE
- Visit to the Community of San Jorge to know their way of life and ancestral customs.
- Visit to the Center for Artisan Women (Pua Kamatawara) project developed by Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge
- Transfer to the airport or city of Iquitos
Breakfast – Lunch
- Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge schedules the return well in advance to reach the city of Iquitos around 5 PM
- Any variation in the scheduled return time, at the request of the guest, will entail additional costs.
- The program can vary according to the climatic conditions and according to season (empty and growing of the Amazonian rivers).
- Our Jungle Guides will be able to make changes on site that allow us to meet the objectives of the program.
Program PS 102 (3 days/2 nights) Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge
- Iquitos airport or hotel transfers /LODGE PACAYA SAMIRIA/airport or hotel
- Accommodation in Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge
- Complete feeding Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge
- Guided tours in Spanish and English
- Right and Payment of admission to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Air tickets, taxes, bottled drinks, tips.
- Our pick up time from the city of Iquitos to the EcoLodge is from 7:30 am to 9:00 am
- The return from the EcoLodge to the city of Iquitos is from 05:00 pm.
- For the last day lunch is included depending on the flight schedule. In case of not taking it there will be no discount or refund.
- Electric fluid from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm (electricity 220 v)
- The program can vary according to the climatic conditions and according to season (empty and growing of the Amazonian rivers). Our jungle guides will be able to make changes on site that allow us to meet the objectives of the excursions.
- Please keep in mind that we are an EcoLodge, environmental conservation is important for us, so we do not have hot water or air conditioning in the rooms.
- The first day, bring long-sleeved polo shirt on hand.
Recommendation to choose flight schedule for entering and leaving the Lodge:
First arrival flights: LIM / IQT (Take flights arriving before 09:00 am)
Last departure flights: IQT / LIM (Take flights departing after 6:00 p.m.)
If arriving or departing on another flight consult additional transfer.